Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mothers Day!

We are rapidly approaching Mothers Day. What are you getting the special women in your life who can proudly call themselves a mother? I have been preparing for weeks. Knitting for days, organizing pictures for hours, and stalking internet flower shops for the best deal. This year I seem to have all of my ducks in a row.

For Martha:
Every year I order a copy of our family photo album and give this to her. Yes, an album of my family. Granted, the book is over $100 to be printed, and she enjoys bragging on her grandkids. :)

For Mary Ann:
A rainbow of hand knit washcloths. I know, more than anything, my mom values hand made gifts.


For Kelly:
A custom print 16x20 canvas of her grandkids. Photo taken by me @ the Nelson Atkins Art Gallery in Kansas City, MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment