Friday, March 18, 2011

22 Weeks & Counting.


Ahhhh, here we are again, let the madness begin. Over the next few weeks I am sure to be on my hands and knees scrubbing away at crevices that have no business being cleaned, dusting spaces you would never have known existed, and frantically arranging/rearranging (repeat) my entire house. Today I am 22 weeks pregnant with our first son. Lord help us all. I feel great, "glowing" that pregnant glow.... whatever that means. I am not puking my brains out every 5 minutes, I can eat, & I actually LOOK pregnant vs. extremely bloated. Unfortunately, I know all too well this is short lived, I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

3 comments:

  1. Hey buddy... great photos silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my first follower! You should win a prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn right I should! How often do you plan on posting? I think once a week would be nice so we can see your belly progress!

    ReplyDelete